Go to www.thingamalist.com
Purpose: Create lists. Save lists. Manage lists. Share lists. Check items off while your at the store. Also, choose from a wide array of recipes and receive automated lists of ingredients. And not to forget – Thingamalist allows you to receive automated coupons too.
1. Log In (Registration is free and non-intrusive – username, password, city – no activation required)
2. Once you Log In you are referred to the "Home" screen
3. Begin Making Your List
4. Add items (notice the suggestive type)
5. Add all your items, then select an action (View Check List, Save, E-Mail, Phone)
6. When you select View Check List…
7. When you choose to email, simply enter the email address and your done (the program offers you to automatically email the list to the email address you provided at registration)
8. When you choose "phone" you are referred to your ‘phone book’ which you must add/edit from the ‘Manage Phone Numbers’ screen
9. The Recipes menu (with Search option available)
10. Select your recipe to get a ‘Check View’ list of ingredients and the instructions
11. The Coupons menu…
What says the…
Geek: Lists? It’s called a brain people. It comes with memory.
Socialite: Hmm..lists..Fendi Sunglasses, Jimi Choo’s, Gucci Bag…I could use this!
Soccer Mom: Finally! An app that was basically designed for me!