The picture sums it up [click to enlarge].
You’re all aware that the iPhone doesn’t handle all file formats. KoolConverter, however, provides a much needed crutch.
Particularly for Vonage users.
As a Vonage user – I receive all my voicemails (from my home number) in my email in .wav format – hence rendering them unopenable on my iPhone.
But, the road doesn’t end here.
– Go to www.koolwire.com.
– Select your destination file format (in this case it would be .mp3).
– Attach your .wav file and send KoolWire your email.
– Receive an instant reply with your newly converted mp3 file attached.
– Listen to your voice mail.
– Wish you wouldn’t have – for now you’re stuck picking up your mother-in-law.
Ah, the ups and downs of being tech savy.
Note: You can use www.koolwire.com to convert to PDF, RTF, WAV, and MP3.