Here are our top 5 App Store Games (in no particular order):
- Super Monkey Ball
- Guide a monkey encased in a transparent ball to victory by tilting and rolling him through a variety of slopes and turns.
- Navigate a large variety of obstacle courses to reach goal lines within set time limits.
- Collect as many bananas as you can along the way and you’ll be able to increase your remaining lives.
- Play through 5 worlds and 110 stages.
- Rich 3D graphics
- The gameplay’s tough, but definitely fun
- Check out this Super Monkey Ball game play review
- Texas Hold’em
- Play against realistic opponents or with your friends over a Wi-Fi Network
- Use hints, tips, tells, and your skills to gain access to exclusive rooms with higher-stakes and even biiger rewards
- Switch between 1st person and top-down gameplay by rotating your iPhone
- Visually stunning graphics
- Opponents bet, bluff, and have secret tells
- Up to 9 players
- Developed by Apple Inc. themselves
- A casual game which features a fundamentally new type of tilt and touch gameplay
- A "Bejewled" type of game, but much more integrated for the iPhone’s capabilities
- 3 game modes: Classic, Timed, and Puzzle
- Online scoring
- 22 achievements to collect
- Auto-save when interrupted by a phone call
- Colorblind mode
- Moto Racer
- Race through check points
- Weave through traffic
- Fend off dangerous biker gangs
- Hit some jumps
- Play Sudoku on your iPhone’s touch screen
- Over 10,000 levels and 5 difficulty levels
- Traditional Japanese animations
- Error Checking, Hint, Candidate Numbers, Auto-Fill