Apple mentioned a few key details in this email.
- Yes – you can activate and sign up for an AT&T plan directly in the Apple store.
- Doors open at 8:00 AM, so get there at….5?
- "Arrive early to get in line as daily quantities are limited by stock on hand."
- What to bring to buy an iPhone 3G:
- Credit card
- Social Security Number
- Photo ID
- Your current wireless account number and password
- Apple specifically mentions to sync your iPhone one last time before coming to the store.
- Business customers:
- If you receive service under a corporate account, you’ll need to contact AT&T directly.
- If you want your iPhone to access your business email account, check with your IT manager first.
- Check iPhone 3G store availability online. This page will be updated with each store’s next day iPhone 3G availability after 9:00 PM.
- Don’t forget to wear your Apple attire: faded jeans + cool t-shirt + messy but neat hairdo.
Good luck buying (waiting)!