Although the App Store started out with 500 apps, it only took four days for that number to crawl to nearly 700 apps. Apple approves developers like hot cakes, and new apps are pouring in daily.
That being said, here are the new App Store apps that were submitted this morning.
- Aria Touch
- Turn your iPhone or iPod Touch into an indispensible power tool
- Aria lets you keep track of your personal tasks and notes, but also provides access to team task management services such as FogBugz 6 and Mentat
- Review, Update, or Assign tasks
- Browse tasks by project, GTD contexts, a day-at-a-glance agenda, or built-in search tool
- Beat Maker
- Pocket-sized music creation studio
- Compose, record, arrange, and tweak your live ideas into a complete song
- Professional drum machines, samplers, sequencers, and mixers
- Mobile sampler interface
- 16 multitouch pads enable you to load, slice, tune, and trigger sounds from an extensive sample library
- Read more here
- Sun Compass
- Use the sun or the moon to find North
- This gem of an app just shows you what week of the year it is.