Here are the 3 best music apps from the App Store (in our opinion…thus far).
- Pandora Radio
- For those of you who have never heard of Pandora…your welcome 🙂 www.pandora.com/
- Pandora is a FREE personalized radio
- Either log in or create a new station
- The app is very well integrated with the iPhone
- Apple Remote
- Control your iTunes or Apple TV wirelessly with your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Play, pause, skip, shuffle
- See your songs, playlists, and album art on your iPhone as if you were right on your computer
- Works through Wi-Fi so you can control playback from anywhere in your house
- Search your whole iTunes library
- Control your AirTunes speakers
- Prank your friends!
- This is the ultimate music search and discovery application.
- Sing or hum a few seconds of a song into your iPhone and Midomi will find the song
- Hold your iPhone up to a speaker playing a song and Midomi will find the song
- Speak an artist’s name/song title into your iPhone and Midomi will find the song
- Once you find a song
- Watch it on YouTube
- Share it with friends
- Get redirected to the song’s iTunes page