Palringo Instant Messenger
Developed by Palringo Limited
[click to enlarge]
Palringo: The all-in-one IM app.
The log-in screen (you need a free palringo account).
The main page displays your various IM accounts.
Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, AIM, Gadu-Gadu, ICQ, XMPP/Jabber, Google Talk, and iChat
You can set your status for each individual IM app you are logged in to.
You can send images right in the IM.
What It Is
- Palringo is an all-in-one Instant Messaging app which integrates the following popular messaging services:
- Google Talk
- Windows Live Messenger
- Yahoo! Messenger
- Palringo presents all your IM contacts in a single list, whichever service your contacts are using.
- See a person’s status (away, online, offline, mobile, desktop)
- Send text, pictures, and voice messages
- Chat 1-on-1 or in groups
- Great design
- Conviniently lays out your contacts by status (regardless of which IM client they’re on)
- Swipe through multiple chat screens
- Gives tips
- Easy to add new accounts
- Send images (from your album or right from your camera)
- Need a Palringo account (although it’s free and super easy to sign up…just email and password)
- Collapsable chat screens
- Does not "run in background" as advertised by Palringo
- Doesn’t save conversations
- No landscape keyboard
- No smilies
- No custom status messages
- Some small bugs