Developed by Demiforce LLC
[click to enlarge]
The main gameplay screen of Trism, "Infinism".
Trism comes with 22 unlockable achievements.
Syllogism offers is entirely accelerometer based mode where trisms float across the screen.
The main menu: Tutorials, Infinism, Terminism, and Syllogism.
There are lots of levels in Trism, and they all have a great design.
What It Is
- Trism is a "Bejewled" styled game in which you must connect 3+ triangles of a like color
- The game relies on the accelerometer (as well as touch control)
- 3 game modes
- Online scoring
- 22 achievements to collect
- Auto-save when interrupted by a phone call
- Colorblind mode
- 3 gameplay modes (classic, timed, puzzle)
- Accelerometer determines where your trisms fall once a match is made
- Colorful and bright – shows off your iPhone’s possibilities
- Lots and lots of levels
- Difficult – puzzles are well thought out so you don’t get bored
- Automatically saves your game
- Extensive tutorials actually show how to play the game
- Allows iPod to play in the background
- It gets kind of old (but then again, what game doesn’t?)