Stephen Colbert, host of The Colbert Report, is not a closet iPhone fan by any means. (He loves his iPhone so much, he pets it!) Matt Tobey of Comedy Central Insider has compiled a list of Colbert’s top 6 iPhone moments:
6. Tip/Wag: Science & Technology: Stephen debuts the fabled double wag just for the recently announce iPhone.
5. The God Machine?: Weeks before the release of the first iPhone, Stephen re-introduces the other greatest device known to man.
4. Give Stephen and iPhone: Stiffed by Apple, Stephen reviews his imaginary iPhone.
3. March to Enslavement – iPhone: Our long national nightmare finally ends when Stephen finally gets his hands on an iPhone.
2. New Giant iPhone: Isn’t it everyone’s greatest dream to own a cellphone big enough to sleep on?
1. ThreatDown – Killer iPhones: I only hope my iPhone uses its kill-switch on me peacefully in my sleep.
Check out the Number 5 moment, "The God Machine?":
Source: Comedy Central Insider