I think I’m seeing double, or maybe even triple or quadruple.
We never had this problem until now, after updating to 2.0.1.
Let us know if you’re having the same issue after updating your iPhone to the 2.0.1 upgrade.
- 12 iPhone Tricks You Might Not Have Known
- How to Revive Your iPhone If 2.0.1 Crashed It
- Getting Things Done With Your iPhone: A Who’s Who in To Dos
- 1Password for iPhone: Review
- iPhone App Developer Making $2,000 A Day
- A Red iPhone 3G For The Holidays?
- Beat Maker for iPhone by Intua – Demo and Review
- How to get Playboy and Penthouse Free On Your iPhone
- All The iPhone 3G Cases