Developed by GGT Enterprises, LLC
[click to enlarge]
Search for a company.
Auto call the provided number.
What It Is
- GrandDialer allows users with a GrandCentral (www.grandcentral.com) account to dial numbers directly from an iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Why? If you use your GrandCentral number for incoming calls, this allows that number to appear on the caller ID of all those that you call. If you simply use your iPhone or other phone to dial a number, the caller ID of that phone (and not your GrandCentral number) will appear. Many people will call back the number that appears on their caller ID.
- Is this VOIP? No, after you dial a number, GrandCentral will call you on the number you have specified and will also call the number you have dialed.
Video Coming Soon
- Brings GrandCentral functionality to your iPhone
- People you are calling see your GrandCentral number instead of your mobile number
- Integrated with contacts
- Simple design
- Takes a while to log in
- Takes 10+ seconds until the call actually goes through (this isn’t the developers fault, that’s just the steps you must go through in order for GrandCentral to execute the call)