There’s nothing more annoying than a friend trying to take your photo to assign it to their iPhone’s contact list. "Hold on man, let me take a picture of you for my iPhone!" It’s the worst – and we’ve all done it.
So using this little Facebook + Screenshot trick, you’ll never have to take pictures for your contact list again. And better yet, you’ll have the pictures people want you (and everyone) to see.
- Go to Facebook [link opens iTunes] on your iPhone
- Go to your friends profile photos
- Open one of their photos
- Take a screenshot
- Go to Contacts
- Choose a contact and press "Edit"
- Press "Add Photo" to the left of the name
- Press "Choose Existing Photo"
- Now select the photo from Facebook which you saved via screenshot
- Ta Da! Now this photo will appear every time you and the person call each other.
[thanks Eric Moritz]