DevTeam Released QuickPwn for Mac today.
What is it?
- Jailbreaking tool with out ability to create custom IPSW file
- Works only on Mac
- Will jailbreak 2.0.2
- Has similar interface to Pwnage Tool
- Works same way as QuickPwn for Windows
What does it mean for you?
- Much, Much quicker jailbreaking process
- No need for iTunes to jailbreak your iPhone/iPod
Things to know before you try it
- It is a straight-forward jailbreak tool, so there are no customization options
- All of your programs, configurations will remain intact after this jailbreaking method
- You cannot change boot-up logos, so after jailbreaking with this tool you will have pineapple and Russian Steve as your logos.
Let’s try QuickPwn for Mac, we know you gonna love it
1. Download QuickPwn for Mac from DevTeam Blog. At this moment download is available via torrent only.
2. Unpack QuickPwn_1.0.0.tbz file
3. Start QuickPwn App
4. Follow instructions (see video)
If you have wrong firmware on your device you may get this error:
We got this error with 2.0.1 installed. Since this version of QuickPwn for mac can jailbreak 2.0.2 you can install 2.0.2 via iTunes and then follow video below.
It took 4 minutes for QuickPwn to jailbreak iPhone, WOW.
If you are scared of all iPhone hacking terminology, this tool is for you.
2. We had to upgrade to 2.0.2 from 2.0.1 before quickpwn worked for us
- Learn How to Use QuickPwn a New Jailbreaking Tool from Devteam [Guide]
- Pwnage Tool 2.0 in Action Step by Step [Screenshots and Video]
- How to Recover Your iPhone from the Grave
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages to your iPhone/iPod during the use of our article/video/instructions.