aBalls Lite from Rashid Nasibulin is a colorful and slightly addictive puzzle game. The objective is straightforward: line five like-colored balls in a row (horizontally or vertically) as many times as you can before time runs out. Rack up points as you match up balls, and strive for the worldwide top score.
- One level of gameplay (Easy)
- Colorful and appealing GUI
- If you’re in a bind, hit Redo to clear the game board and start fresh
- Submission of scores to the aBalls online leader board (Opens a new browser window in Safari)
- Limited sound (the balls make "popping" sounds when you place them), but you can add your own soundtrack via iPod
- Lack of additional game modes and bonuses (Those are included in the full version of this game)
- Vague how-to (The objective makes sense, but it took a few moments to figure out how to maneuver)
- Would prefer if the Redo button just undid the last move, rather than reset the entire game
An example of aBalls Lite in action:
For a free App, aBalls Lite is satisfying puzzle game. If you crave more challenges, download the full version of aBalls for $1.99.