Changing settings on the iPhone can be tedious or limited. With BossPrefs by BigBoss, not only can you easily access your iPhone settings, you can also expand upon those preferences by customizing your settings and adding toggles for options which may not be included in standard settings.
- Main screen features toggle settings for WiFi, Bluetooth, and Edge
- Configuration screen enables you to toggle other settings, with the option to add your own services
- Manage power settings: reboot, power off, fast respring, and respring and lock
- Clean up your Springboard by hiding icons or adding icons to the Boss Prefs dock
- Double-tap the Home button to open Boss Prefs, convenient in case your Springboard fails to boot
- Ability to disable Apple App Killswitch
- Take a look at your iPhone’s available disk space
- Set battery value to numeric
- None that we can see–if you beg to differ, let us know!
There is plenty you can do with BossPrefs: customize and create your own toggle settings, manage your iPhone’s power supply, tidy up the appearance of your Springboard, and much more. Convenient and helpful, BossPrefs turns your iPhone into your "MyPhone."
Jailbroken phones via Cydia (Go to Search and type in the App name)