Brick Escape Lite
Siavash Ghamaty’s Brick Escape Lite is an App that makes use of the iPhone’s accelerometer. The object of Brick Escape Lite is to guide a glowing blue sphere ("Weelo") safely through a maze of bricks and obstacles. Move "Weelo" by tilting the iPhone accordingly, but make sure you don’t tilt him too far, or he will fall off the map.
- Five mazes for "Weelo" to explore (and escape, hopefully unscathed)
- Maneuver "Weelo" using the accelerometer–tilt up, down, left, and right
- No sound effects, but you can add your own soundtrack with songs from iPod
- Sometimes you have to be extremely precise in your movements to make it to the exits–can be a little frustrating!
- Only five short levels (Since it is a Lite version of the full game)
Brick Escape Lite in action:
Please note that I mistakenly refer to the score as a timer. The score starts to drop as soon as a stage begins, and your goal is to bring "Weelo" to the exit in as little time as possible, resulting in a higher score.
Brick Escape Lite is one of those good-old "time waster" games, nothing spectacular but it can alleviate boredom. More levels abound in the full (paid) version of Brick Escape.