If your iPhone is inundated with a million Apps, you can tidy up your Springboard with Categories by BigBoss. With Categories, you can create folders within you can place your Apps, organizing them however you please. Instead of tirelessly scrolling from screen to screen, you can have one screen containing all of your App folders for instant access to what you want.
- Name your own App categories, and select individual icons for each
- Each folder becomes an App that runs on its own, containing the icons you place within them
- Add and remove icons from folders as you see fit
- Settings allow you to customize folder settings, such as icon font color and adding/eliminating icon labels
- Visit the Change Log to keep up with updates
- If you uninstall Categories, it won’t empty your folders (You’ll have to do that manually)
- Apps from the App Store must be removed from their folders before uninstalling them
- After making folder changes, the category settings app may not respring (Can be fixed by reloading the settings, then tapping the respring button)
- Since Categories edits system files, be sure to read the Help section carefully before using this App to avoid any complications (The Help section is very detailed and offers step-by-step instructions)
If you are OCD when it comes to organizing your iPhone Apps, Categories will come in handy, if used properly. Be sure to read through Categories’ Help section thoroughly to get the most out of this App.
Jailbroken phones via Cydia (Go to Search and type in the App name)