For a photo modification App that sounds more like a deadly weapon, Face Melter from Nico Becherer is anything but harmful. Unless, of course, you suffer a stomachache as a result of laughing hysterically at the wild and warped faces you create. With Face Melter, you can take portraits of yourself, family, and friends, and use your fingers to turn frowns (or noses, ears, and eyes, if you see fit) upside-down.
- Alter images from your photo library or another source
- Use your fingers to smear, smudge, magnify, rotate, and more
- Save your crazy doctored photos as a contact image or wallpaper
- Don’t like what you’ve done? Shake the iPhone to delete a piece and try again
- Superb image quality for clarity of your craziness
- Animation mode makes your work anything but static
- Can take quite a lot of violent shaking to erase a creation (The sensitivity can be adjusted in the iPhone’s settings
Face Melter is an entertaining App that has plenty of replay value. It’s guaranteed to be the hit of any social gathering. Now smile!
App Store; $1.99