To those who are unorganized and overworked: your dream App has arrived. Create the ultimate to-do list with iProcrastinate Mobile from Craig Otis. This nifty App is ideal for students, professionals, and other poor, unfortunate souls inundated with projects. And the developer is considerate of its target audience, as iProcrastinate Mobile is very simple to use.
- Organize tasks by due date and priority
- Create Smart Groups in accordance to due dates or subjects
- Group projects can be broken down to include contributions needed from other members
- Color coding makes finding and retrieving information hassle free
- Spell check will think of the correct spelling, so you won’t have to if you’re in a rush
- No alarm or reminder option (Due to Apple not allowing third-party Apps to run in the background)
- No syncing capability (But the developer promises that mobile-to-mobile and mobile-to-desktop syncing are on the way)
Whether you’re a college kid facing final exams and projects in every class, a business executive slaving over a myriad of presentations, or a homemaker with so much to do around the house, iProcrastinate Mobile can prioritize, organize, and simplify your life in mere moments.