PapiJump is an addictive game App from Sunflat. The objective is simple: guide Papi, a smiling red ball with plenty of bounce in his step, up a series of platforms. Control Papi by moving your iPhone left and right. Where Papi is going…well, even Papi doesn’t know.
- Simple to pick-up; an ideal game to pass the time
- Graphics are fun, cute
- Pause button, so you can pick up where you left Papi off last
- Replay button, in case you want to show friends that awesome maneuver you made Papi do
- Tilt-sensor calibration, to create your optimum gaming experience
- Several features are only accessible on the Internet, such as score submission and game how-to–a problem since this causes the App to close while Safari opens a new page
- Scores can only be submitted online, and there is no option to save personal best scores
- No clearly defined goal, other than to keep Papi moving up from platform to platform–this game could benefit from additional levels and modes of difficulty
There isn’t much to PapiJump. It’s a fun way to alleviate boredom, certainly. A new version with added levels and difficulties would be more than welcome.