It’s finally arrived!
After being released for the traditional click-wheel iPods, EA’s Spore Origins is now available for the iPhone and iPod Touch. As expected, this version of Spore Origins has many new/enhanced features, which separates it from its Classic predecessor.
- Create your organism by pinching, pulling, and poking it to the desired shape and size
- Control your little Spore creation using the motion-sensor accelerometer
- Use your photo album to skin your creature, for a unique experience
- Explore 30 levels and two modes of gameplay (Evolution and Survival)
- Rich graphics and amazing animation
- For whatever reason, this version does not support connectivity to the Spore Hive (And who wouldn’t look forward to interacting with other Spore?)
From the surface, Spore Origins for the iPhone and iTouch provides an intriguing gaming experience. The lack of interactivity with other Spore creators is one blemish on an otherwise innovative and engaging game. Check iSmashPhone for an extensive review of Spore Origins, coming soon!