Fashion Week in New York may have ended, but it doesn’t have to end on your iPhone! CondeNet’s Style.com App will keep you in the know when it comes to current fashion news and pictures and video of the latest couture to hit the catwalk.
- View a catalogue of photos from runway shows around the world–watch a slideshow of the latest fashions from your favorite designers
- Access the Style File blog for top news stories, and send your favorite articles to friends via email
- Watch Style.com’s streaming runway behind-the-scenes videos, with commentary from Tim Blanks
- Most features are accessible offline (App will notify when a WiFi connection is needed)
- Minimal and non-intrusive Ads (They show up occasionally during load times and are integrated almost seamlessly)
- The fashion is all about the ladies…but what about male fashions?
- Video is sometimes choppy and takes a while to load
- No way to save favorite fashions
- More footage of actual runway shows would be welcome
The iPhone works it–Style.com:
Whether you plan on going into fashion design or have an affinity for the latest trends, you will appreciate Style.com’s vast library of runway photographs and inside commentary. Style.com is very sleek and savvy, one of the best free Apps available in the App Store.