The popular family planning and ovulation tool for Palm is now available on the iPhone. Woman Calendar by Triple Creek Studio keeps tabs of information pertinent to fertility, such as dates of menstrual cycles and other biological data.
- Use icons to mark important dates such as the start and completion of menstrual cycles, ovulation, fertility, intercourse, and onset of PMS
- Note changes in the body’s basal temperature, weight, and fluids
- Look through records of past cycles as a useful reference, just in case any sudden changes occur…
- Forecast tool calculate upcoming cycles based on records of past cycles, ideal for those who are looking to conceive (or not)
- Personal information can be password protected
- Consult a doctor before using the Fertility Awareness Method as a means of birth control, as it is not 100 percent accurate
- Lacks a graph for basal temperatures
- $9.99? (Granted, the Palm version is pricier)
Ladies will find Woman Calendar convenient for planning events and realizing what is or isn’t normal with her body. Men may be intrigued to look at the statistics of intercourse and PMS onset dates. Couples who utilize the Fertility Awareness Method can use this App to aid them in finding key times to conceive. Woman Calendar can stand to add a few more key areas of information, but in its current state it can be a valuable planning tool.