Top Draw creates wallpaper for desktops and laptops, but the amazing images that can be created through this application can also take the place of the bland, black wallpaper that is standard on the iPhone.
It’s easy to import your Top Draw images to your iPhone:
- In the Top Draw Viewer, configure the size of your image for the iPhone (320×480)
- Let your creative juices flow
- Take a screenshot of your creation and save
- Make sure to rotate your wallpaper
- Sync your iPhone to your computer and set your image as your new wallpaper
Take a look at our awesome wallpaper designs, courtesy of Top Draw:
On your computer
Click on image to enlarge, right-click the image, choose save picture as, and sync the photo to your iPhone via iTunes
On your iPhone
Tap on image to enlarge it, tap and press on enlarged image until you see the save option, save image, set as your wallpaper
Want more iPhone wallpaper?