Never give up, never surrender! In Subatomic Studio’s Fieldrunners, you must try to build up your tower while defending against waves of enemies coming from all directions. Defeat all who dare cross your path to become the ultimate Tower Defense master.
- Accessible GUI, stunning visuals, and slick animation
- Three levels of difficulty and plenty of maps to keep you busy
- Save your progress and pick up where you left off
- Build up your towers, even in pause mode
- Replay value and entertainment value: high
- No sound (But an update will be adding music and SFX but in the meantime you can crank up the iPod)
- Graphics a bit blurry when zoomed in at maximum level
- Only goes up to 100 waves, which we achieved:
Defending our tower, our honor…
Some time later – Round 100 with one life left
As soon as the Fieldrunners update brings sound, additional maps, and more towers to dominate, this game will be even more awesome than it already is, if that’s even possible. We are big fans of Fieldrunners, and recommend spending the 5 bucks on such a fun, great looking game.