Halloween is upon us, which means it’s time to break out the…iPhones? Put that carving knife away and spare that pumpkin, as Josh Anon’s Pumpkins puts a digital twist on an age-old Halloween tradition.
- Use your finger to "carve" pumpkins right on your iPhone
- Choose from 5 pumpkins and backgrounds
- Load your own background from your Photo Album
- Zoom allows for utmost precision
- Infinite undo allows your hacked-up pumpkin to be put back together again a’la Humpty Dumpty
- Add your creation to your Photo Album to show to friends and family
- …it costs money?
Pumpkins is a great seasonal App, simple yet enjoyable for all ages. Unlike a real pumpkin, there’s no mess, no hassle, and if worse comes to worse, you can put the thing back together again, seamlessly. Trick or treat, folks!