Stone of Destiny
Stone of Destiny by Artur Ostapenko is a full-featured adventure/puzzle game for the iPhone and iTouch. Your uncle has suddenly disappeared, leaving behind a book, map, and an envelope with a list of objects. Explore remarkably detailed levels for your desired items and engage in a series of mini-games to uncover the mystery of the Stone of Destiny.
- Over 25 beautifully rendered levels for you to explore
- Various mini-games which take full advantage of the touch screen
- Save up to five player profiles, and be able to pick up your game exactly where you left off
- Comic book-esque cut scenes reveal the intriguing plot of the game
- ON SALE–Regularly $9.99, the developer has cut the price to $1.99 until further notice (As of this writing, the discounted price remains)
- Buggy, specifically the player profile screen (deleting or adding a player would cause the game to crash)
- Apparently, tapping on items that are not on the list cuts extra time off from the clock (Yes, the levels are timed), but this happens at random, as sometimes you can go tap-happy and get away with it
Exploring the study…
Stone of Destiny is an engaging adventure/puzzle game with an exceptional plot, sharp graphics, and intriguing puzzles and min-games. Although there are some bugs, they are not so severe that they take away from the overall charm of the game. An updated version is currently under review by Apple, so until that’s released, enjoy this version of Stone of Destiny at a great bargain!
We grade this App…