Here's another game we'd like to add to the addictive-as-all-hell category: Fuzzle by CandyCane. This vivid puzzler is self-described as "simple to learn, yet challenging to master." Match five like-colored balls to remove them from the gameboard. But with each group of five you eliminate, more balls fill the screen. Use your wit (and occasional freebies, such as a Rainbow Ball, which acts as any color ball you choose) to keep the board as empty as possible.
- Four levels of difficulty to keep you sharp
- Three game modes: standard, quick time (shortened game for those with precious time to spare) and timeless (for those who have all the time in the world to spare)
- Colorblind mode utilizes the symbols within the balls to differentiate
- Add your personal best to local and global high-score lists
- Auto-save ensures you never lose your progress
- Un-do moves you didn't mean to execute
- Two alternative tap-handling methods
- …it's too addictive?
We rank Fuzzle among our "Must-Have Apps" for iPhone. And with a limited-time price drop to $0.99 (regularly $1.99), you can't go wrong with this engaging and stylish game.
App Store; $0.99 (Limited time)