Although the iPhone has the best mobile internet browser, it sure ain't perfect. Aside from the fact that it randomly crashes, the iPhone's Safari application could certainly be improved. This application for jailbroken iPhones enhances your mobile browsing experience tenfold.
- Find: search for specific words on a page
- Copy and Paste: between Safari and Mail
- Open link in new tabs
- Translate: automatically translate webpages into English
- Image Search: shortcut to search for images via Google image search
- Wikipedia: search for articles in Wikipedia
- Find similar sites: automatically search for similar sites on Google
- Dictionary: automatically get the definition of a word via dictionary.com
- No Ads: show only images of the web page you're visiting
- iTransmogrify: Play Flash videos in Safari
How To Set It Up:
- Jailbreak your iPhone
- Go to Cydia
- Search and download "Safari Addon Plugins"
- Note: This application erases all of your current bookmarks, so you will need to set them up again.
Enjoy! This application alone is a great reason to jailbreak your iPhone.