So you've discovered the old *67 trick to block caller ID on your iPhone, and you think you're bee's knees. Well, brother, there's a whole WORLD of keypad codes out there to explore. So grab that slab of digital goodness from Uncle Steve and let's start keying!
- *225# ‚Äì Get your bill balance
- *777# ‚Äì Get account balance for prepaid iPhones on the GoPhone plan
- *646# ‚Äì See your remaining minutes
- *3282# ‚Äì See your data usage
- *729 ‚Äì Make a payment
- 611 ‚Äì Connect to customer service
iPhone Call Settings
- *#06# ‚Äì Displays your iPhone‚Äôs International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number (this code also works on many other phones).
- *#21# ‚Äì Call forward
- *#30# ‚Äì Incoming caller ID
- *#31# ‚Äì Outgoing caller ID
- *#33# ‚Äì Displays call barring settings for your iPhone, and whether they are enabled or disabled.
- *#43# ‚Äì Call waiting
- *#61# ‚Äì Shows number for voice call forwarding when a call is unanswered as well as other options
- *#67# ‚Äì Checks number for call forwarding when the iPhone is busy
Network & Phone Information
- *3001#12345#*– Opens up the ‚ÄúField Test‚Äù settings
on your iPhone, which allows you to see many, many advanced network
settings on your phone including cell site information and more.
For more potentially useful codes, Google "GSM codes." Standard warnings/disclaimers (Caveat emptor, not responsible, park and lock it) apply…
[Via MakeUseOf and elsewhere]