Apple has added a new feature that allows users to gift iPhone Apps to one another. Though the feature has been available for other features in the iTunes store, such as music, this is the first time Apps can be gifted.
Though gifting an App may seem like a straightforward process, it's worth taking a look at how to send friends or family 99 cents of love.
1) Upon launching iTunes nothing seems to have changed. It's when you enter the App store and try to purchase an App. Users will be prompted with a screen saying that the iTunes Terms and Conditions have changed with the following message:
2) Users must choose to accept the new terms if they want to continue with their purchase.
3) When you choose to buy the App, you will now have the option to, "Gift This App."
4) When you choose to gift the App, a screen will come up that allows you to fill in the recipient's email address and a custom message.
5) The recipient will be given a code to redeem their new App.
Now don't you feel like a nice person?