Yesterday we mentioned that organizing folders in iOS4 is a bit of a pain. Holding your finger on an icon and dragging around isn't exactly the most efficient way to sort through 50 or more Apps.
Luckily, you can now adjust all that on your computer via iTunes:
1) Once you plug in your device, cancel the sync.
2) Select your iPhone or iPod Touch from the devices menu on the left side of your iTunes window.
3) Choose the Apps tab from the menu in the main panel of your iTunes window.
4) You will see all your installed iPhone Apps with window that emulates your iPhone's home screen. From here, you can move around within the iPhone's setup.
5) You can now create folders by dragging around App icons and pull them in and out of folders. It's much faster than doing it on your iPhone. Easy, huh?
Naturally you can do the same on the iPhone