Glyphboard is a cool web-based application that allows you to use character fonts on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Now there are even more ways to organize your Apps and name your folders. You can see a few of our favorite methods here.
1) You begin by directing your device to the following URL: http://mrgan.com/gb/ (Doing so in your regular browser will only tell you to do so on your device):
2) That's where you are prompted to add the page to your homescreen by touching the + symbol and choosing that option:
3) The icon will appear on your homescreen, and you can open from there:
4) When the application opens, you can copy paste characters, or string several together in the space above to copy them to your clipboard:
5) Now you can paste those characters into your screen to rename a folder, as seen below. The third folder on the top row is renamed as a heart. As mentioned before, you can combine symbols or characters and symbols. The heart is just for the sake of this short tutorial: