We kind of dig the new vertical button layout (maximize, minimize and close) of iTunes 10, but that may not be the case for everybody.
Luckily, its very easy to change their orientation. It takes no longer than a minute or two:
1) Many of us by now know the iTunes 10 default layout:
2) Some aren't very fond of it, so we are going to show you how to change it via the OSX Terminal. First, you must make sure that iTunes is closed. The Terminal is found under Applications>Utilities>Terminal
3) The Terminal window will pop up, now you must type in (or copy paste) the following command and hit return:
defaults write com.apple.iTunes full-window -1
It looks something like the image below
4) If you re-open iTunes, you will see the classic button layout:
5) You can easily reverse this by quitting iTunes again and entering the following command in the Terminal and hit return:
defaults write com.apple.iTunes full-window -0
This will bring back the iTunes 10 look with the vertical buttons.