Sn0wbreeze for iOS 4.3 was just released. Now you can jailbreak your iDevice if you've been wanting that iOS 4.3 jb. The downside is that it is tethered, so you will have to connect it via USB anytime you reboot your device.
Note: Before you start, know that this jailbreak does not include the iPad 2. Also, as always, back up your device. Also remember that if you have an unlocked iPhone, avoid jumping to 4.3.
Hit the jump to continue with the jailbreak.
1) Download the following:
The Build of iOS that matches your iDevice:
2) Launch Sn0wbreeze and click next (little blue and white arrow icon in the corner).
3) You will now click the "Browse" button and be prompted to find the firmware for your device. That is where the ipsw you downloaded comes in. Select the ipsw and hit next.
4) After Sn0wbreeze does its job, select "Expert Mode" (Unlocks would choose baseband preservation mode, but as mentioned before, you should not be this far along anyway if you have an unlocked phone)
5) Now select "Build IPSW"
6) You will now have to wait a while as your custom firmware is built. Sn0wbreeze gives you the option to play Pac-Man to kill time.
7) You will now get the "Done" message to let you know that the firmware is built.
8) The next step is to put your device in DFU mode. The easiest way to do that is to follow the video below exactly:
9) If done correctly, you will get a message telling you that your device is now in Pwned DFU mode.
The last bit is to install the custom firmware on your device:
10) Launch iTunes and select your iDevice from the side bar.
11) Now hold Shift and hit the "Restore" button.
12) Direct it to your new custom ipsw file and select it.
13) Let iTunes go to work as it installs your custom firmware on the device.
This jailbreak is tethered, meaning that you will have to connect your iDevice physically to the computer via USB each time you reboot.
14) Launch iBooty, which should have been extracted after you ran Sn0wbreeze.
15) Hit the Start button in iBooty and follow the onscreen instructions (DFU Mode again)
After that, you're iDevice should reboot and will be jailbroken.