The folks at Chair Entertainment, makers of Unreal Engine 3-powered iOS game Infinity Blade, have released the latest update for the title.
Infinity Blade: The Deathless Kings brings a load of additional content to what we think was one of the best iPhone games of 2010.
Check out the list of updates from the developer on the game's App Store page:
What's New in Version 1.2
NEW! CONTENT PACK #2 – Infinity Blade: The Deathless Kings
– ChAIR loves you, so we are giving you EVEN MORE awesome content in the ultimate update – for free!
– Descend into the dreaded dungeons, and unlock the God King's darkest secret…
– More than 10 new Enemies to defeat – the Wood Jester, the Iron Guard, the Plated Sorok, the Warden, and more!
– Finish the game and then continue to build your character with NewGame+! Re-master any item! Unlock new items in the store! How high can you climb?
– More than 30 all-new magic rings, swords, shields, helmets, and armor! Collect and Master them all!
– Multiple Character slots, new Achievements, more Leaderboards, dodge button size slider, and audio volume controls!
– Gameplay enhancements and optimizations
CONTENT PACK #3 COMING SOON!!!
They are also selling the game for $2.99 for a limited time, so it's a good time to check it out if you haven't already. It looks great and it plays well on iPhone and iPad. Our only criticism was that it was a bit repetitive (review), but hey, maybe these extra content packs will help change up the action a bit.
Hit the link below to check it out at the App Store: