Working on getting back in shape? It can be tough. Luckily, there are apps designed to help you out. One such app is Runners Interval Timer for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
It’s designed for runners who use run-walk intervals, meaning you run for a set amount of time, then you run. You can set the intervals and the app keeps time for you.
Here are the codes:
Here is a bit about the App from the App Store page:
– Easy to use, easy to understand.
– Customizable interval labels, sounds, background colors, and times.
– Instant audio status alerts for interval time left and total time elapsed are right at your finger tips by tapping or double tapping the screen.
– Ipod music is paused when interval sounds and status alerts play, so you never miss an interval switch.
– More than 20 interval sounds to choose from, including chimes, beeps, short song clips, and spoken words such as “Run”.
– Keep the screen unlocked, and pause/resume the timer with a simple tap or swipe.