iTunes 10.4.1 is now available for download. Simply go up to the Apple menu and click ‘Software Update.’ (or just go here) the 12.4MB download brings some minor fixes for users. Nothing major here, folks, but feel free to go through with the update if you’d like.
List of fixes after the jump.
Here are the fixes:
– Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes
– Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos
– Resoves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie
– Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep
– Addresses issues with VoiceOver support