Leading manufacturer of Wireless Music Systems, Sonos, has just announced on the introduction of its least expensive model tagged as Play:3. The company, committed to reinvent home audio for the digital age is continuously investing on the future market to provide customers with the best music experience possible.
Priced at $299, even though this might continue to prove to be expensive for certain customers but way cheaper compared to the original edition which was launched at a price of $1200 in 2005, the Play:3 is being voiced to make wonders in sound, quality, space and its price.
SONOS Play: 3 Features:
1. 3 Speakers powered by 3 Dedicated Digital Amplifiers
2. Class-D Amplifiers
4. Mid-Range Drivers
5. Bass Radiator
6. All-Digital Sound Architecture
7. Adjustable Bass and Treble Controls
8. Pre-Loaded Internet Radio Stations – Free of Charge
9. Endless music from the most popular online music services
10. Computer-free music playback
11. Play the music on your computer in any room
13. Easy internet connectivity for other products in your house
14. Top-panel volume and mute controls
15. Multiple orientatitons
17. Wireless Connectivity
18. SONOS Controller for Mac or PC
19. SONOSNet 2.0 Wireless Mesh Network Technology
20. New features and Music services delivered automatically- and for FREE
With the SONOS Player, users can access quite a big number of music services, including, Rdio,Rhapsody, Napster, Spotify,MOG, Last.fm, Sirius XM and Pandora. Furthermore, users can subscribe to the online jukebox for $10 a month and listen to just about anything.
Moreover, the SONOS Play: 3 supports compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA, MPEG 4, Ogg Vorbis, Audible, Apple Lossless, Flac, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files.