Skitch is a very cool application that allows users to add simple graphics, such as arrows, type or shapes to existing images. We love it on the Mac, and now it’s available for iPad.
It all works much like the desktop application, except for the fact that you get to use the touchscreen of the iPad, which may be a bit more satisfying for some.
Here are some of the features of the new iPad app:
Skitch lets you:
– Annotate: Add arrows, shapes and text to existing images
– Create: Draw something new
– Edit: Reposition, recolor and remove your annotations at will
– Share: Send your sketches and annotations over Twitter, Facebook and email
– Present: Show your work in real time via AirPlay on Apple TV
– Remember: Save everything to Evernote for later
Use Skitch to:
– Sketch and share
– Point out objects and locations in a photo
– Brainstorm design ideas with your team
– Identify a point of interest on a map
– Annotate a screenshot of your awesome high score
– Have fun!
Sounds pretty much like the desktop version. The AirPlay functionality is pretty cool, though.
You can download the app below: