It’s now easy to load images from your iOS device into your Dropbox folder. Dropbox 1.3.5 allows you to do just that. Here’s how. It will also give you additional space, just for trying it out. Sweet!
1) First, you will want to go to the Dropbox Experimental Build forum. Located here. That will give you the link to the software. Note that according to the site, the photo import does not work on OS X 10.4 and Linux. (We used Lion for our import and it worked perfectly)
2) Once you launch the new software, you will see the following:
3) We have it set to import automatically when our iPhone is connected. As can be seen above. Then we hit Start Import.
4) You will see that Dropbox is importing your photos:
5) Your space will increase as your files upload:
6) You will be notified when your photos have uploaded:
7) Now you just have to wait for the sync: