iOS 5.1 is now available for download. You can download it through iTunes and sync your iOS device, or simply go to Settings>General>Software after that, click on the update button. Your software will download. You must have at more than half a battery remaining or be plugged into a power source in order to update.
Here is a list of what is available in the new version of iOS:
– Japanese language support for Siri.
– Photos can now be deleted from Photo Stream
– Camera shortcut now always visible on lock screen for iPHone 4S, iPhone 4, iPHone 3GS and iPod touch (4th generation)
– Camera face detection now highlights all detected faces
– Redesigned camera app for iPad
– Genius mixes and Genius playlists for iTunes Match subscribers
– Audio for TV shows and movies on iPad optimized to sound louder and clearer
– Podcast controls for playback speed and a 30 second rewind for iPad.
– Updated AT&T network indicator
– Addresses bugs affecting battery life
– Fixes an issue that occasional caused audio to drop for outgoing calls