Here’s how to bookmark a page on your iPad.
A reader recently asked this question about their iPad 2:
Explain how I can put a “favorites” list and/or “bookmark” a particular page on my I-Pad II I can’t seem to locate this anywhere. We are retired and need SIMPLE instructions. Thanks so much.
This person wants to bookmark a page so that they can easily return to it at a later time.
Here’s How to do that:
For the purpose of this how-to, we are going to bookmark Google. Of course the process is the same with ANY page or website:
1) Tap the small share button next to the navigation bar. It looks like a small rectangle with a curved arrow in it. We have circled it in the image below (Sorry about the small-screens, you can click on them for full-size images):
2) Upon tapping it, you will see a number of options: ‘Add Bookmark’ is at the top. There are more, but this is the only one you really need to worry about right now. Tap on ‘Add Bookmark’:
3) Now you will be given the option to rename the bookmark and to save it. It’s easiest to leave these at their defaults. Hit Save:
Opening Your Bookmark Later
4) Tap on the small book icon at the top-left. We’ve circled it below for you:
7) You will get a drop down with all your bookmarks. Tap on the Bookmark that you want to go to, and you will be taken to the page.