This is pretty friggin’ cool. Bump, the iOS App that lets users share contact info by simply bumping their phones now allows you to import photos to your computer wirelessly. It’s very simple, and very cool. Here’s how to use it.
1) First, you will need to download the Bump App:
2) Now go to Bump’s website: Link
3) Click on the screen and launch Bump on your iPhone (or Android phone)
4) Select the photos you want to share.
5) Tap the spacebar with your iPhone or Android phone.
6) Bump will automatically import your photos.
7) This works by using the accelerometer in your device to detect the “bump.” Know that simply hitting the spacebar with your hand doesn’t work, unless you shake your handset the moment you hit the spacebar.
That’s all their is to it. The pictures will show up in the browser window and all you do from there is drag them into the folder you want or your desktop. Easy!