Apple has released a new update for iOS (iOS 5.1.1) which includes fixes for the HDR option in photos taken through the Lock Screen shortcut. It also fixes a bug that affected iPads switching between 2G and 3G networks.
You can check out the list of fixes below.
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website: