Kindle for iPad has been updated. It adds a handful of new features.
If you use Kindle for iPad or iPhone, it’s worth checking out the update. As with any update, keep in mind that you may want to back up the old one temporarily, in case there is something wrong with this version (Here’s how to revert to an old version of an iOS app).
This is the update feature list:
What’s New in Version 3.2
New features in 3.2:
• Adjustable Margins (iPad): Choose from three layouts for your preferred reading experience.
• Rapid Highlights: Quickly mark important passages for handy reference later.
• Improved Brightness Control: Refined the brightness slider to be more responsive and optimized font hues for better viewing.
• Highlighting for illustrations and photos in Print Replica Textbooks: You can now highlight photos, illustrations, tables, and charts.
• Notebook for Print Replica Textbooks: Notebook compiles all your bookmarks, notes, and highlighted passages, photos, and images. Tag and filter the most important items to study.
• Improved navigation for Print Replica Textbooks: Quickly flip through textbook pages and easily jump back-and-forth using the page thumbnails and back/forward buttons.