The PhoGo case allows you to attach lenses to your iPhone to make better use of the camera functionality.
It’s basically the case, but it has a notch for a camera lens. It also has a standard tripod mount for anyone wanting to prop the camera up for photos or video.
Here is some more info on the PhoGo from the product page:
- Convenient, simple, one-piece snap-case design.
- Universal tripod mount fits most standard tripods.
- Accepts new Sun Hood accessory for outdoor screen visibility & privacy.
- Custom opening for wide/macro/fisheye/lenses.
- Ergonomic design for secure grip, greater control.
- Fits easily in pocket, clips to lanyard, camera bag, etc
- Everyday case & complete photo/video studio in one.
- Preserves slim-case design of iPhone.
You can check it out at Diffcase.com.