Siri comes up with some funny pronunciations sometimes. It tries to just read things phonetically, and can sometimes butcher names. When that happens, you can help Siri out a bit. It’s actually quite easy.
1) Launch Siri.
2) Say: That’s not how you pronounce [Say the name — the way Siri pronounces it.]”
3) Siri will say “How would you like me to pronounce it?
4) Slowly say the correct pronunciation to Siri.
5) She will give you three options. You can listen and choose the best, or try again.
6) If they have a last name in your contacts, Siri will ask for that one, too.
7) Siri will acknowledge the change. That’s it.
If Siri mispronounces your name, just say “That’s not how you pronounce my name.” She will work with you to correct it.