Case and accessory makers are going to make sure that they can get their products out in time for the launch of the iPad Air. It’s a competitive market, and getting a product out the day the new iOS device arrives is important. A quick look at Apple’s press releases for first weekend iPhone or iPad sales will tell you that. We don’t doubt that some of those buyers also pick up a case for their tablet as well.
This is a fairly standard keyboard case with Bluetooth connectivity to your iPad Air. However, it’s definitely one of the first on the market. At $54.95, it’s not a bad deal for a keyboard case. It seems that these are becoming more affordable with time.
Here are some of the specs according to the manufacturer’s site:
- High-quality, matte fingerprint-resistant finish clamshell keyboard case for the iPad Air (5th gen) with Retina display
- Ultra-low profile Bluetooth keyboard (7/16 inch), optimized key design for a comfortable and quiet typing experience
- Multi-adjustable stand for vertical and horizontal positions.
- Lightweight and compact for portability.
- Built-in auto shut-off magnet.
You can check it out here.