Apple has updated its AirPort Utility for iOS.
AirPort Utility is an app for configuring and checking the status on your AirPort Base Station. Apple’s recent update is a minor one, but it’s nice that it now has 64-bit support.
Here are the current features (note, these don’t necessarily mean they are new features to this update):
• See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network
• Get information about your connected Wi-Fi devices
• View and change network and Wi-Fi settings
• Restart or restore a base station, or update the firmware on a base station when available
• View or update passwords for your network, base stations, or disks
• Easily access network information such as IP address, DNS servers, and router address
• Manage DHCP reservations and port mappings
• Configure base stations for IPv6
• View status or error messages
• Archive Time Machine backups
Download it below: